Friday, October 31, 2008

HALLOWEEN!













Halloween is finally over. It was a busy night. And the rain did hold off. We started our evening by having Pops come over to see the kids. They had a good time, but he had to get home to pass out candy to the masses that come by his house. After he left we had Grandmother and Grandpa Odie come over to see the boys. We went out trick-or-treating. We just took Seth and Luke around our block and then came back to pass out candy. I had 300 treat bags of candy to hand out and we passed all of them out by 8:30. Seth was super cute . . . he had to pass out the candy to the kids as they came to the door. I really hope it made all the high school kids feel like big dorks that a three year old was passing out Halloween candy. Seth and Daddy had a little mishap. Eric accidentally caught Seth's lip with his fingernail. It was the end of the world and Seth was crying. Then the doorbell rang. Seth quit crying and answered the door (with Daddy of course) and he told the trick-or-treaters "Dad hurt my lip!" I was feeding Luke a bottle in his room and found it hard to contain myself, but I did not want to wake that precious little boy. All and all it was fun tonight and I think we made some good memories. Now on to Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

justchrys said...

I love the costumes! So cute. Glad you all had a fun Halloween.