Friday, October 24, 2008

Blue Lake Pumpkin Patch

Seth in the hay maze
Luke playing in the pumpkins
Like father, like son
He couldn't resist sitting on the pumpkins
On the hay ride
Eric and I took the boys to the pumpkin patch in Blue Lake last Saturday. They had a good time. We got to take a hay ride out to the patch and then Seth got to play in the hay maze. It was Luke's first time visiting the pumpkins and he seemed to enjoy himself. Seth really liked the hay ride and trying to pick out his perfect pumpkin. Next it is on to carving them. We will see if Seth will touch the "guts" this year. He was too freaked out to do it last year. He said it was too gross.

4 comments:

gina /aka / wing said...

Thanks honey, for sharing the cute pics of the boys, they sure are growing fast. yay, you have you're own laundry helper..that's too cool. I love how nice your blog looks...Great JoB! i felt like i was in a scrap-book looking at pictures of my great nephews. ;)
loves ya all,
auntie g ♥

Unknown said...

Too cute! Nicely done. Your young'ns are definately a blessing from God. Enjoy their snuggles and unquestionable love as they grow. It's the sweetest thing to watch and admire.

Unknown said...

I don't know why that last comment says rcs california. I didn't want you to be weirded out, it's from Jen and Troy. I guess I'd better change my blog address. That's bizarre!!!

Unknown said...

great pictures! Thanks so much for sharing with us. Betsy