Friday, October 31, 2008

Harvest Party

I took the boys to the MOPs harvest party at the church this morning. They had a really good time. Seth did a lot of crafts and Luke got to play with his friend Owen. They are soooo cute together. Luke is 5 days older than Owen so it is great to see them together. I am a big dork though because I forgot to bring my camera. The kids all dress up at the harvest party. Seth and Calvin played together the entire time. They always have a blast together. Calvin was dressed as a speed racer and had a little scooter. Seth loved the scooter and could actually ride it. I think I will have to get him one for Christmas. Now it is on to the craziness of trick-or-treating tonight. I say craziness because we get about 300 children trick-0r-treating in our neighborhood! Yay for us. Eric and I plan on taking the boys out early and then just staying in for the rest of the evening. It is pretty stormy here today, so hopefully the rain holds off long enough for us to take Seth around the block this evening. Some of my friends took pictures at the harvest party and will be sending them to me . . . I will post them later.

No comments: