Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Seth's photography

Our family taken by Seth
Maggie dog
No more pictures, Seth as quoted by Luke.
My personal favorite that Seth has taken.
Seth's picture of a bucket
Seth's picture of Luke
Seth's picture of our lamp
Seth's train picture
Seth doing motions from Proverbs 3:5 (a T for Trust)
Seth's picture of Luke and Mommy

Well, it happened tonight: Seth said "I don't like you, Mom!" He was angry at me because I told him not to put his feet on our coffee table. He has been putting his feet on the table and his hands on the couch and balancing himself. He sees it as fun; I see a disaster in the making. He proceeded to tell me that I am not nice. I was wondering when this day was coming. However, I did not expect it to be when he is 3 1/2 years old. I did think it was funny and when he told me he did not like me I told him that was OK because I love him. My mom used to say that when I would say I did not like her. It really annoyed me and now I find myself using some of her tactics. She would be so proud and laughing at me at the same time. I can just hear her saying "I told you this day would come." How I miss her! Anyway, I took some video clips of Seth tonight. He was reciting his Benson's Buddies pledge and motto. Benson's Buddies is his class that he goes to on Wednesday nights at the church. He got moved into the older class this year and is doing very well. I am so proud of him. It just melts my heart to hear him saying verses out of the Bible. It is so cute, too, because he has motions to go with Proverbs 3:5 thanks to his teacher, Amy. She is awesome (and also the mother of Seth's girlfriend . . . his words not mine). I am also posting a picture that Seth took of Luke and me and his other photos as well. He is becoming quite the photographer. He has taken several great pictures of his daddy, Luke and me and a pretty cool one of our dog, Maggie. He also likes to photograph his toys and other weird things. What can I say except he is a boy!

Seth saying his Benson's Buddies motto! Seth saying his Benson's Buddies Pledge

2 comments:

Katie said...

I'm so glad to see it's not just my little one telling me they don't like me. Too funny. They make you really think of what to say back sometimes. You handled it perfectly!

justchrys said...

Oh my, our children are going to be just like us. I can remember Mel telling you that many times. I am going to remember that when my day comes.