Monday, October 27, 2008

Cousins

I need that book, Liam
Pondering life in the Chevy while eating popsicles.
Aren't we the most adorable babies you've ever seen?
Man, Emmit, we're stuck again!
We love each other


In September the boys and I took a trip to stay with Auntie Joy for 10 days in Elk Grove. It was a lot of fun to see the four boys getting to know each other and play. Emmit and Seth act so much like brothers. I wish we all lived closer so they could play more often. Luke and Liam are getting so big and are so stinking cute together. It was very reminiscent of Seth and Emmit's baby days. I really enjoyed my time with Joy as well. She is an amazing sister-in-law and I feel very blessed by her and our relationship. I am glad that she welcomed us into her home.

1 comment:

justchrys said...

They are all so cute!