Sunday, June 6, 2010

Where have I been?










z
So it has been over a year since I have blogged. It is sad in the sense that I have not updated everyone on the happenings around the Brunton household. Since last May we have been very busy. I will try to give a brief synopsis of the past year month by month. I will begin with last June. Eric and I took the boys to Disneyland for the first time. They had a blast. My dad came with us and we all spent 6 days in L.A. visiting family. It was a lot of fun. The boys were so good on our trip. We got stuck at the airport on the evening of our flight because the plane was grounded. We had to go back the next morning for a 6 a.m. flight that was also late because the replacement plane had been struck by lightning. Above are some pictures from our trip.

No comments: