Monday, June 14, 2010

Luke is 2! Feb 2010





My baby turned two in February. I don't know where the time went and how I was 7 mo pregnant! Luke had a fun birthday party at our house. I made him a Sully cake and cupcakes. Luke has a "baby" that he sleeps with every night and he is Sully from Monster's Inc. He loved his cake. We also made a trip to Elk Grove to visit the cousins. We were supposed to go in January, but since we were all sick that trip didn't happen. Oh, I forgot to mention that Eric and I took a trip to L.A. in December by ourselves. We flew down and stayed with Uncle Randy. The purpose of the trip was to purchase a new vehicle that would hold all of us. We bought a 2008 Tahoe and drove it home. The point of that tangent was that we took our first family trip in the Tahoe in February. The boys loved it: it has a dvd player!

No comments: