Sunday, June 6, 2010

August 2009






August was a fun month for us. Cara and I went on our first annual girls trip to L.A. to visit our family there. We stayed with Chrys. We went shopping and ate good food. We had a blast. We got home from our girls trip on Sunday afternoon and Monday morning I took Seth and Luke on our second annual one week trip to Auntie Joy's in Elk Grove. It was a little bit stupid and a little bit brave. I took two small children on a six hour road trip by myself. It went really well. We only had one incident on the way down: Luke threw up on the 20 (which is a highway for those of you who do not know). While on this trip I found out I was four weeks pregnant! Joy and I were suspicious of the pregnancy so we left all the boys with Aaron (they were all sleeping) and went to the store for a pregnancy test. It was very exciting to see the digital read out say PREGNANT! Seth, Emmit, Liam and Luke had so much fun together. We can't wait for our next visit! Luke did not like the pool even tho it was 1,000 degrees outside! Silly boy. Some highlights from our trip: swimming, the bounce house and the train museum!

No comments: