Friday, April 17, 2009

Playing tag!

I got you now!

Crash

I am going to get you SS


You can't catch me!

I am coming to get you Seth


Over Easter weekend my friends K and P came to town. We haven't seen them in awhile and had since adopted a beautiful little lady from China. Seth and SS instantly were friends and engaged in a game of tag . . . well more like chase! They had so much fun and the noise level was a bit intense. It is so amazing to watch your child play and have fun. The excitement I saw in his face was awesome. Those are the moments that make motherhood so wonderful. I love my boys so much! SS is a riot too. K and I knew that they would be best buds from the moment they met and I am so glad they were. We can't wait to visit with them again.

1 comment:

2china4S said...

We had an awesome time with you guys. So, does that mean that Seth has forgiven me (and three others) for the Costco incident? :)

You are right, we knew they would hit it off years ago.