Sunday, February 1, 2009

A new shirt from Uncle Billy

My sweet boy!

I can drink out of a sippy cup, but mostly I am too lazy and everyone will do it for me. I have them all trained!

I am mad. Where is my juice?

My cool new shirt!

I love my mommy.

Luke has a new shirt from Uncle Billy in Germany. I thought he might like to see him in it via the blog since he has not come to visit us in Eureka (and it is easier for one of you to come to Eureka than four of us to come to Germany . . . although we will someday). There is also a video of Luke walking. Luke will be a year old next Saturday. I don't know where the time has gone. We are watching the super bowl today and I was thinking that this time last year I was huge pregnant. I am glad that I am not pregnant now! I think that is it for now.

No comments: