Thursday, February 5, 2009

Luke's first haircut

On our way to Parkside to get Luke's
hair cut for the first time.

Luke sitting in the chair by himself

The drape

Trying to escape the drape

Success . . . now I have my mama!

Another attempt at escaping.

This is a cool comb!

What are you doing? I know I'm cute.

More cutting. He has a lot of hair.

A new little man!





I took Luke to get his first real haircut today. It was time, yet it was a little sad. Aunt was supposed to go with me to be my photographer, but since the boys have had a little cold she did not come. I do not blame her though, because I would not want to get sick either. Anyway, I took a couple of pictures but then I had to have Luke sit on my lap in order to complete the haircut. And now that Seth is an experienced photographer I handed him the camera. He got some good shots. He was also a big helper keeping Luke happy while he was getting his hair cut. Luke was so cute because Lee squirted water into his mouth from the water bottle and then he kept needing drinks as Seth likes to call it. Eventually, Luke just kept the water bottle and a comb. He was happy and was not too squirmy. I think it was a good experience for him. I cannot believe how much a simple haircut can change a little baby into a little boy. He is so cute!

No comments: