Saturday, December 27, 2008

Seth's Christmas program at church

My little angel

Are we almost finished?

What is going on?

Why am I not by Calvin?

Seth was in a little Christmas program at church last Sunday. He was not too thrilled about it because of where he was standing. He told me before we went to church that he wanted to stand "next to my Calvin and Alexandra or I will not be happy." As you can tell from the pictures he was not. He was so funny because when he saw Grandpa Odie he yelled "Grandpa, Grandpa!" Then he saw Debbie and announced to the whole church "Hey, hey Grandmother is here!" Then while they were singing he spotted my dad and yells above all of the other singing children "Pops, hey Pops, can I ride in your truck to breakfast at Hometown?" It was too funny and a little embarrassing at the same time, but what can you do. He is so cute and has such a mind of his own.

No comments: