Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Seth visited the dentist!

Showing off his clean teeth

Seth's pretty teeth

Seth visited the dentist today. He did so well. Meg, the hygienist, said his teeth look awesome and he has no cavities. Yesss! Meg showed Seth how the instruments worked and he was not scared at all. This was the first time he had the dental instruments for his cleaning. I was so proud of him. The fluoride did make him throw up though. Poor baby! It was reminiscent of my own childhood dental visits. Seth got to pick two prizes out of the prize box because he was so good. He said he will go back in June for his next six month check up. I am glad that he is not afraid to go back since he puked. On to another cute thing Seth said today. He told me that Grandpa Willie needed to shower after he got back from Willie Creek (which should be Willow Creek). I thought it was funny and sweet. He is such a nut sometimes.

No comments: